2017 Spring Nutrition Challenge
We all know that staying accountable to a healthy nutrition can be a challenge with our busy lifestyle today, so we are here to help! Whether your goal is to recover better from workouts, have a group to be accountable to or lost the last bit of body fat before summer, this is for you! If you have done a challenge before, we invite you to join us again to take your nutrition to the next level with some small tweaks or to encourage you to get back on the fitness wagon.
Starts: Sunday, April 23, 2017
Ends: Sunday, May 21, 2017
Weigh-ins at Patriot CrossFit : Friday, April 21 from 10:30 am to 12 pm
Weigh-ins at Potomac CrossFit: Sunday, April 23 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
Options to enter:
- General Macronutrient guidance + 2lb Tub of Protein* + Protein Powder Recipes and recipe cards with easy to make meals: $115
- Custom Macronutrient guidance + 2lb Tub of Protein* + Protein Powder Recipes and recipe cards with easy to make meals: $165
Click below to sign up for one of two weigh-in events, or email Andrea and let her know if you would like Custom or General macronutrient guidance.
- Click to enroll in 4/21 Nutrition Challenge weigh-in
- Click to enroll in 4/23 Nutrition Challenge weigh-in
This 30 day challenge will include:
- Laura Pilchuk as your nutrition coach for 30 days – ask all the questions that you want!
- Andrea Ferry as your CrossFit coach, who will keep you accountable during the challenge!
- Online chat though Facebook Live for group questions (day/time TBD)
- Body Fat Caliper measurements before and after the 30 day challenge.
- PRIZES for the top 2 Male and top 2 Female winners that highest percentage of bodyfat! (prizes from Lulu Lemon, Power Supply, Reebok, Noble Nutrition, District Cryo and more)
*If dietary restrictions call for your not consuming powered protein, email Andrea about packages not including protein.